AIM
Cremln

There Once Was a House... There Once Was a House...

Heh ^.^

This was really interesting to watch because it featured one of my songs. Kinda' odd and really cool at the same time! lol

Thank you for giving me credit for my work. Not a lot of people share that habit.

I thought this was an interesting animation. I like your style! Do you use programs other than Flash Studio 8?

I will say that the girl scared the hell out of me, more so than the old lady, lol.

Good job, bud! If you ever need music for any other animation, let me know what you are looking for and I'll make it for you!

-Cremlin Rose

Zandoid responds:

Thanks. Your music had a good sense of tension which was really nice.

Programs other then Flash 8? I mainly just use flash 8 to do flash movies, but I may some day start implementing photoshop into future movies. Other then flash, I do 3D work using 3DS MAX 8.

Anyway, thanks for the offer for making music for me. I may take you up on that offer in the future. :D

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Ok, can I be the first person to say that I'm totally in love with Lilium? It's almost depressing when you take into account that she's not even real.

I loved the first Lilium animation! I'm SO glad you decided to do a series!

If you ever need any voices, please don't hesitate to email me!

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

Heh.

I've always been a fan of your work, James! I love how you build on the characters, and the overall flow of the story. I can't wait until the entire series is completed! I hope you plan on making a DVD sale.

The graphics are fantastic! I love the fog fx ;) Don't ever tell us how you do it; a chef never reveals his secrets. It's cool to see new frames in Xombie as well ^.^

All I wish is that the chapters to this series were released a little quicker, lol, as I'm sure you do too.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Onslaught Onslaught

Nice graphics, stupid game.

I really don't understand why this is on the Front Page...It really isn't that great of a submission.

The gameplay is about as good as a side-panel, flash advertisement...All you do is click on the little Americans, and they die...

I think you could have done a lot better. =/

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

^.^

Very nice job, bud!

Me and one of my friends were making a game very similar to that, except we were designing it in game maker 6 and not flash. Heheh, you beat us to it! ^.^

You should make another one! It would be sweet if you added more graphics, and maybe a few new characters like Wario, Luigi, Wal-Luigi, Boo, Shadow, Sora from Kingdom Hearts (look for Chain of Memory sprites).

That would be sweet!

Great job!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Haha...

I rarely give stuff 10, but this deserves it...Haha, I love the Capcom references ;)

Adam Philips was in there, I knew it!

Tom and Adam should make more games together...Pure genius, both of you!

Make more, I command you, hahaha...

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Nice!

This is nice sounding stuff!

Please share information on how you record, haha!

Would you like to do a song with me, with me providing vocals?

You can check out my audio on my newgrounds account.

Metalcan responds:

Thanks mate!

I just plug my guitar into an Audiophile 2496 soundcard via a Boss GT-3 guitar effects processor. I use Cubase SX3 and various VST instruments.

About doing a collab, I'm already doing several collabs with other people at the moment, and I'm quite busy since I just moved, but maybe later some time eh?

The Haunted Music Box The Haunted Music Box

^.^ love it.

I'm in love. Nice gothic taste!

Check out my audio, if you get the chance, and review my work.

Also, if you get the chance, check your newgrounds inbox SirFiNix. I sent you an newgrounds email.

-cremlin

Nemo Nemo

Wow.

This is a very nice piece...very impressive.

I would love to design music with you, with me providing lyrics.

In fact, would you be at all interested in designing the soundtrack to a flash movie series I am about to start?

I have the symbiosis of the movie, images of the characters, and tons of info about it. This won't be your typical flash series, and I want to have someone who can create a powerful soundtrack with me.

Let me know!